Trainee Sales Representative - Move Out Of Hospitality
PETER WARREN AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS
- Work for Gold Coast's leading Automotive dealer group
- Opportunity to represent and sell volume and luxury car brands including Hyundai, Audi, Ford Ferrari and more!
- Supportive environment with commitment to ongoing feedback and guidance, ensuring your success
Frizelle Sunshine Automotive have held a local presence for well over 30 years, flourishing from a mere 10 employees to well over 800. We endeavour to be considered an employer of choice and over the years we have embraced change by inspiring innovation and steering growth opportunities across the Group. As a Group we retail well over 18,000 cars per year and our local brands include Ferrari, Aston Martin, Ford, Audi, Isuzu Trucks, Kia, Hyundai, Volkswagen and many more.
Our success as a Group has been guided by two factors – Our people, and our devotion to delivering an industry leading customer experience. To continuously support this vision, we have developed a dedicated Sales Trainee program. This program will embark on a collaborative, cross-dealership journey, growing in knowledge and responsibility across our many brands and playing a pivotal role in our first-class customer journey.
What you will be doing (and have full training and support across):
- Connecting with customers and welcoming to the dealership, supporting enquiry and delivering an exceptional customer experience and highlighting the value of buying from their vehicle FSA
- Supporting the car buying journey with responsibility across the customer service, sales and administration elements of purchasing a vehicle
- Knowing how to maximise every sales opportunity through collaboration with the greater team and focus on balancing customer experience and profit goals
What we are looking for:
- Your communication style may be entertaining, it may be focused, or it may be bubbly. What ever your forte, you will be proud to deliver a genuine and personalised customer experience. You understand people and you know how to connect
- You will be devoted to your career, however with a grounded approach to a healthy work and life balance you will know how to make the most out of every day. The automotive lifestyle is a 5-day week including Saturday’s and a rotating weekly RDO.
- Your strong interpersonal style will support you as you collaboratively across the group, working together with your peers to promote FSA as a dealer of choice and ensure a first-class customer buying journey
- We will empower you to become mover and shaker in automotive sales – You will learn from the best in the industry, learning how to negotiate the best deals practical and remembering that every customer has potential. Any sales experience highly regarded
- PC and admin savvy – you will use a number of different platforms and systems on a daily basis
- Driving licence is essential
Benefits of working with our Group:
- Our passionate and energetic team culture
- Commitment to ongoing support, development and mentoring
- Career progression opportunities
- Customer referral program with chance to win $10,000!
- Social Club events including movie nights, races, golf and much more
- An extra day of paid leave when you reach key milestones in your service
- Novated Lease Salary Packaging
- Be rewarded with cash for referring your friends to work with us
- Paid leave loading for all award employees
- Free tickets tot Titans home games and discounted membership
- Corporate rates with BUPA Health Insurance
- Discounted St George Bank products
- Allianz Motor Vehicle Insurance Discounts
- Corporate Superannuation fund
We are interested in hearing from people from all walks of life, experience and background and we strongly encourage and support applications from women. We are a leading automotive employer and leading employer of women in the industry.
If you believe that the ‘pedal fits’ and you have the necessary skills and experience required for this position, then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply now in confidence through our online application form, attaching your covering letter and resume.www.frizellesunshine.com.au/careers
All Frizelle Sunshine employees must be entitled to work in Australia, complete a Federal Police Check and a Traffic History (QLD) or Driving Record (NSW) check.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: