Panel Beater - Euro Collision Centre
PETER WARREN AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS
- A great opportunity if you’ve just completed your Apprenticeship!
- Refurbished workshop with high-end tooling
- Collaborative team environment
Euro Collision Centre, driven by Frizelle Sunshine Automotive, is a world class panel repair shop that has recently undergone a major refurbishment. Possessing state of the art tooling and highly successful team with a focus on quality ECC is a prestige repairer of choice across South East Queensland for Audi, Jaguar and Land Rover, Volkswagen, Aston Martin, Volvo and many other high end brands.
We are currently recruiting for a Panel Beater to join our team at Southport, who believes in quality and has the know-how to balance efficiency. This is a full time Monday to Friday role, based on 38 hours per week with paid overtime available based on demand.
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience as a fitter, or fresh out of your Apprenticeship
- High attention to detail
- Skilled in small to large size repairs
- A team player who takes great pride in their work
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Manual Car Drivers licence
What you will be doing:
- Supporting the workshop operations
- Carry out vehicle repairs and/or maintenance as per job card
- Adhere to and understand all policies and procedures put in place by senior management
- Perform quality repairs on a wide range of prestige vehicle brands
Benefits of working with our Group:
- Commitment to ongoing development and mentoring
- Formal and informal training
- A dedicated and fun working environment
- Corporate Superannuation & Insurance Plan
- Staff Draws to Win Free Titan Tickets
- Highly active Social Club
- Discounted Bupa Private Health Insurance, St George Bank products & Allianz Motor Vehicle Insurance
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, take the steps to apply by completing the application in full.
All Frizelle Sunshine employees must be entitled to work in Australia, complete a Federal Police Check and a Traffic History (QLD) or Driving Record (NSW) check.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: