Sales Representative - Volume And Luxury Automotive Brands
PETER WARREN AUTOMOTIVE HOLDINGS
- Transition your career and be in a role you will love!
- Supportive environment with commitment to ongoing feedback and guidance
- Collaborate and learn from some of the industry's best automotive Sales Consultants
Frizelle Sunshine Automotive have held a local presence for well over 30 years, flourishing from a mere 10 employees to well over 800. We endeavour to be considered an employer of choice and over the years we have embraced change by inspiring innovation and steering growth opportunities across the Group. As a Group we retail well over 18,000 cars per year and our local brands include Ferrari, Aston Martin, Ford, Audi, Isuzu Trucks, Kia, Hyundai, Volkswagen and many more.
Our success as a Group has been guided by two factors – Our people, and our commitment to delivering an industry leading customer experience. To continuously support this vision, we have developed a dedicated Sales Trainee program. This program will embark on a collaborative, cross-dealership journey, growing in knowledge and responsibility across our many brands and playing a pivotal role in our first-class customer journey.
Additional specific responsibilities include (and full training and support provided in):
- Connecting with our many customers from a phone, in person and digitally driven environment
- Participating in immersive training and development opportunities, gaining hands-on exposure to all elements of our business development centre
- Supporting our event days, with opportunity to be involved in planning and campaign days
- Understanding and qualifying the customer’s automotive needs
- Share and celebrate Frizelle Sunshine as the dealer of choice
- Assisting with delivery coordination; presentation and preparation of vehicle, completing of paperwork and supporting the first class customer experience
- Responsible for your career
What we are looking for:
- Commitment to the automotive lifestyle (5 day week including Saturday’s and ability to rotate weekly RDO) and exceptional reliability
- Love of customer service with proven ability
- Ability to become a mover and shaker in automotive sales – You will learn from the best in the industry, learning how to negotiate the best deals practical and remembering that every customer has potential. Any sales experience highly regarded
- Teamwork — we’re not chest-bumpers, but you’ll need to be able to work well with others, take on feedback and know how to positively put into practice
- Independent working – you’ll need to be able to get yourself up and at your desk in the morning without someone shouting at you drill-sergeant style
- Brilliant communicator, connector and collaborator across all channels, including face to face, phone and internet
- PC and admin savvy – We don’t need you to know how to code, but you will use a number of different platforms and systems on a daily basis
- Driving licence is essential
Benefits of working with our Group:
- Our passionate and energetic team culture
- Commitment to ongoing support, development and mentoring
- Career progression opportunities
- Customer referral program with chance to win $10,000!
- Social Club events including movie nights, races, golf and much more
- An extra day of paid leave when you reach key milestones in your service
- Novated Lease Salary Packaging
- Be rewarded with cash for referring your friends to work with us
- Paid leave loading for all award employees
- Free tickets tot Titans home games and discounted membership
- Corporate rates with BUPA Health Insurance
- Discounted St George Bank products
- Allianz Motor Vehicle Insurance Discounts
- Corporate Superannuation fund
We are interested in hearing from people from all walks of life, experience and background and we strongly encourage and support applications from women. We are a leading automotive employer and leading employer of women in the industry.
If you believe that the ‘pedal fits’ and you have the necessary skills and experience required for this position, then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply now in confidence through our online application form, attaching your covering letter and resume.www.frizellesunshine.com.au/careers
All Frizelle Sunshine employees must be entitled to work in Australia, complete a Federal Police Check and a Traffic History (QLD) or Driving Record (NSW) check.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: