Storeman For Stapylton
Mount Warren Park, QLD
Are you an experienced Storeman seeking a secure position in or around Stapylton? Imagine using your skills within a dynamic and engaging environment where there is a great culture and team environment!
Our Client is one of Australia's leading manufacturing in textiles and fabrics, a leader in the field with tough and reliable product.
This is a critical role for an experienced Storeman.
What's in it for you?
- Enviable work/life balance with a 4 day working week,
- Opportunity to work overtime on a 5th working day,
- A brand new manufacturing facility and offices with on-site car parking,
- Clean and tidy facilities,
- Job satisfaction and all tools of trade supplied.
At RecruitForce we work with reputable clients who have a commitment to safety, who are financially sound and, produce a high quality of work.
We are passionate about finding the right workplace for you as much as we are enthusiastic about finding the right person for our clients.
- We want you to be in the right workplace.
- We want you enjoy and thrive in the environment.
- We want to make sure the job ticks the boxes for YOU!
Experience under your belt in general Fork Lift Operations and played a part in a factory Storeman environment previously?
Our client is seeking someone who can think on their feet, is dynamic, teachable and can work Autonomously. Do you have a safety-first focus and proactive by nature? A natural ability to work within a team environment will see you move to the front of the pack. Prior experience in fabrics and textiles is highly regarded though not essential
A particularly clean working environment, as Storeman you will be responsible for
You will be working Monday to Thursday 6am – 4pm.
- Loading and unloading trucks (forklift licence required)
- Receiving and storing incoming inventory
- Organising logistics – researching, arranging and booking freight with various transport companies daily
- Data entry into MYOB and Excel (full training provided)
- Regular communication via Outlook
- Unloading full containers of product
- Assembly of flat-packed crates
- Packaging goods appropriately into boxes, crates and on pallets
- Some inventory management including stocktaking and ordering
- Maintaining a safe and tidy workplace
- General housekeeping and warehousing duties
- Running errands (current driver license required)
RecruitForce | Nic Bonastre | Recruitment Manager
ph: 07 2111 0500
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: