- Innovator & recognised leader in Australian manufacturing
- Benefit from support and Stratco training to ensure success
- Full Time Opportunity, Day or Night Shifts Available
Stratco's Ormeau manufacturing facility are looking for a motivated, professional and experienced Forklift Loader to join their team. This is a great career opportunity for a customer focused person to become an integral part of our growing national and international company.
As a vehicle loader, you will be a key member of our logistics team and will be required to assist with packing and loading of products for our trade and retail customer base.
- Print out vehicle load sheets, plan the load and placement onto delivery trucks
- Locate finished goods and load to the vehicle
- Pick and pack accessories and load to the vehicles
- Scan and update records to load sheets
- Liaise with customers to ensure efficiency for warehouse pick ups
- General housekeeping duties
- Move stock and finished goods around the warehouse safely
- Maintain stock records and stock movements via scanners
Key Skills and Attributes
- Passion to deliver outstanding customer service
- Proven experience driving forklifts and hand loading vehicles
- Forklift License essential
- Qld drivers licence
- Effective problem solver who can develop solutions that meet the customers’ needs
- Good communicator, both written and verbal
- Commitment to accuracy
- Computer literate
- Able to work at pace within a team or at times individually
We are looking for a high level of commitment and a proven ability to deliver results. In return, we are offering the opportunity to develop a long term career with a recognised leader, a competitive wage rate along with a great place to work.
If you are looking to become part of a team that focuses on customer service and safety with a team culture that will recognise and reward achievements then lodge your expression of interest by selecting the “Apply Now” button below.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: