Customer Service Professional - Retail (Runaway Bay)
Runaway Bay, QLD
Cash Converters was established in 1984 in Perth, WA and has expanded across Australia and even overseas. Our achievements can be seen through our passion to help our customers from taking the stress away of selling second-hand items, offering value for money on an amazing range of products to offering finance solutions. Despite our growth, we are still local, and we make sure we help our locals. Our passion for helping people doesn’t stop there, we also believe in the continual support of our staff and encourage our people to grow and develop with us.
At Cash Converters, we believe in creating a family style environment where everyone looks out for one another and works together to achieve the team’s goals. We are looking for like-minded people who have a bit of sass, a bit of street smarts and love getting to know customers and show a genuine care for helping others. So, if you are someone who has a great sense of humour that loves to help our locals and make a difference in the community…we want to hear from you!
About the role
The key focus of this role as a Retail Assistant is to provide an excellent customer experience and sell a diverse range of products within the retail department on a Full Time basis. A typical day will include:
- Engaging with customers through demonstrating respect and empathy to build trust.
- Accurately performing day-to-day transactions through our point of sale system.
- Visually merchandising the store, maintaining an inviting environment for our customers.
- Sharing your ever-growing product knowledge in areas ranging from mobile phones, power tools, gaming consoles, musical instruments and so much more.
- Working towards achieving sales targets, both individually and as a store.
What you’ll get in return
Even though this role will start as a Retail Assistant, your journey won’t stop there. At Cash Converters, we believe in the continual growth and development of our staff and encourage internal movements to facilitate this. The goal is for our team members to be trained in other aspects of the business such as Personal Finance, Webshop, Buys & Loans and Jewellery.
You’ll also have the opportunity to receive:
- Bonuses based on the achievement of set targets.
- Generous 30% discount on a great selection of items in store.
- Fantastic support and development opportunities to grow your career.
Click on the apply button and enter your work history and education details and answer some general questions. You can also shoot a brief 5-minute video answering a few questions to further support your application. If you are successful in getting to the next round of recruitment, you will be required to complete a police clearance.
Kick start your career today!
No recruitment agencies please
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: