Apprentice Glazier (Chinderah)
Australian Glass and Window Association (AGWA)
APPRENTICE GLAZIERS AND WINDOW FABRICATORS NEEDED
(Certificate III Glass and Glazing – MSF30418)
All ages are encouraged to apply!
If you want to have a sought-after qualification and experience in the Glass and Window Industry, this is your chance because apprentices are needed RIGHT NOW. On behalf of our members the Australian Glass and Window Association is recruiting for apprentices in all States and Territories of Australia.
A Glass and Glazing apprenticeship will provide on the job training, block delivered training at a leading RTO, technical knowledge and expertise to establish your career. Along the way, you will learn communication skills, safe work practices and ensure customers are treated with courtesy and respect all of which will serve you well in every area of your life. You will be working alongside dedicated teams of professionals who take pride in doing the work right and ultimately delivering new innovative products and some of the most iconic elements of the building industry.
To be considered you MUST:
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Have a basic mathematics aptitude with the ability to accurately undertake measurements and calculations
- Be mechanically minded with an understanding of tools and their application
- Possess strong problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- Be able to lift and carry loads up to 30 KGs.
- Have good interpersonal and communications skills and communicate professionally with customers
- Be a reliable team player who is motivated and eager to learn
- Have your own transport (public transport is limited)
As part of the recruitment and selection process, candidates will be asked to complete a pre-employment medical (including drug screen/physical assessment) and aptitude testing.
We are an equal opportunity employer who aims to achieve equal outcomes for women and men overall.
Please send your cover letter and resume to us outlining your suitability for the role by clicking on 'Apply now'.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: