School Based Trainee - Robina (Friday), Australia
JOHNATHAN THURSTON ACADEMY
We are currently seeking year 10 and 11 high school students to complete a Nationally Recognised School Based Traineeship! Great culture and benefits!
At City Beach people are at the core of what we do, both our customers and our team. All are welcome under the City Beach roof where value is placed on individual style, teamwork, authenticity, adaptability and a desire to exceed expectations.
We stock some of the world's biggest brands across surf, skate, streetwear and fashion. Our stores are a hub that connect our customers to events, influencers and trends, allowing them to live life on their terms.
We are currently looking for a School Based Trainee to complete a Nationally Recognised Qualification (BSB30115 Certificate III in Business*) through City Beach.
At Robina the training day will take place every Wednesday.
The City Beach School Based Traineeship Program provides students in year 10 and 11 with the opportunity to gain work experience and participate in formal training, while completing senior schooling.
Some of the advantages of a School Based Traineeship include:
- Gaining a nationally recognised qualification
- Getting a head start in a career in Retail
- Having the opportunity to learn and earn
What we are looking for:
To be considered, you must:
- Be currently in year 10 or 11
- Be able to work one full school day each week for the duration of the traineeship
- Have the confidence to provide outstanding customer service
- Have an energetic and outgoing personality
- Have the ability to work as part of team
- Be committed to completing the work/training requirements of this traineeship
- Have an interest in lifestyle related sports and/or a love for fashion, music or pop culture
Why join us?
Here are just some of our perks:
- We offer a 25% Team Member discount
- We run awesome competitions and sales incentives where prizes include overseas holidays, festival tickets, go-pro's and more
- We offer many different career paths, everything from retail operations, on the road regional management, warehousing/ logistics, buying/ production and corporate opportunities.
Please ensure you have spoken with your School's Careers Adviser about your interest in starting a School Based Traineeship.
If this sounds like you and you're ready to take the next step in your retail career, please apply now.
*RTO ID 0826
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: