Teacher - Logan Village
GOODSTART EARLY LEARNING
Logan Village, QLD
Are you passionate about Early Childhood Education?
Do you like thinking differently?
Come and join our fantastic team at Goodstart Logan Village!
Goodstart Early Learning is looking for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher to join the team at our Logan Village centre based in Brisbane, Queensland.
About the Role
Goodstart has a new opening for a passionate Early Childhood Teacher, who can build and sustain strong relationships with children, parents, and the local community. You will work closely with your Assistant, ensuring you plan innovative and engaging child initiated curriculums, incorporating both indoor and outdoor environments, sustainability, and local excursions.
Our centre - Goodstart Logan Village
At Goodstart Early Learning Child Care Centre Logan Village we believe that giving your child a good start at life is a community responsibility. Situated in a rural area, providing a peaceful, natural environment in which your children can grow, learn and develop, our centre focuses on the relationships between our educators, our families and our community.
We believe in encouraging our children to have fun and build beautiful friendships in a safe, caring environment - learning through music, language, movement, science and art with professional, nurturing carers.
We strive to achieve learning through fun experiences - across all of your child's development stages, including kindergarten - while helping to develop independence and self-esteem in each child.
Parents enjoy coming together for the events we hold throughout the year such as Grandparent's Day, Mother’s Day morning tea, and various other shows and events.
We aim to maintain a strong partnership with the close-knit community in Logan Village, including the local school. Our centre here at Logan Village is an important part of the community and is structured around local families and the children. Our connections with community give us the opportunity to welcome interesting visitors who help enrich the children’s learning experience, while embracing diversity and nurturing values around tolerance and understanding.
- 135 place centre
- Well-resourced with inclusive and natural learning environments
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Opening hours – 6.00am – 6.00pm
- Competitive above award salary
- $5,000 annual bonus - for delivering an exciting and innovative Kindergarten program
- Access to a professional teacher mentor
- Quality teaching and educational resources
- Transfer opportunities – over 640 centres Australia wide
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees (from commencement)
- Employee benefits including uniform allowance
- Full-time, permanent position - 38 hours/week
- Studying towards or hold Bachelor of Education/Early Childhood or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification deeming you as an Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) or ‘actively working towards’
- Hold a current Blue Card or alternatively an Exemption Card with QLD Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
AND... Did you know that Goodstart is for children, not profit. At Goodstart we are all about laying the foundation for better lives through great early learning experiences, we’re not-for-profit and entirely Australian owned, so you can be confident children are our first priority.
Goodstart is committed to child safety, with a zero tolerance of child abuse, and expect all our employees to reflect this commitment. Should you strive to uphold and reflect these values then we would love to hear from you! #gsteacher
To apply, please click "Apply Now".
For further information, please email Ashleigh Pullan, Talent Acquisition Specialist: email@example.com
Posting Notes: LOGAN VILLAGE || QLD || Australia (AU) || QLD South - Region 11 || || Bachelor (ECT) 4yr || Full-Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: