Personal Care Worker - Aged Care (Night Shift)
Tweed Heads West, NSW
Retreat Care is a recognised leader in the provision of quality Aged Care services in Australia. Operating across three sites in both metropolitan and regional areas, we understand that people are the key to ensuring quality both in service delivery and in cultivating a positive workplace culture.
We are seeking suitably qualified Personal Care Workers to work night shift at our Bangalor Retreat Facility at Tweed Heads West. Bangalor Retreat is an Residential Aged Care facility including a Secure Dementia Specific area.
The primary role of the Personal Care Worker is to provide personalized care and support with daily living activities to our consumers and to report to the EEN / RN in relation to care needs and changes.
To be successful in this role you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Possess empathy and understanding the needs of our elderly consumers
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Current national police check
- 2020 Influenza Vaccination Certificate
- Available for Night Shift
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Adaptable to change and enjoys working in a team environment
Benefits of working with Retreat Care are that we endeavour to accommodate staff shift preferences; however, a flexible attitude to shift times is appreciated to ensure that the facility is adequately resourced. Industry leading hourly rates and work / life balance.
Qualified and professional training personnel are available to assist you with your career progression and ongoing professional development.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $26.00 – $28.00 per hour
- Professional development assistance
- Night shift
Bangalor Retreat has COVID-19 procedures in place to protect residents and staff.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: