Physiotherapist, Wellness Centre
Surfers Paradise, QLD
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a Physiotherapist to help run an Allied Health Wellness Centre with Healthcare Australia!
Operated in partnership with one of HCA’s clients, the role gives the physiotherapist an opportunity to provide personalised group and individual exercise programs. These programs deliver real results, improving the quality of life of people with complex neurological, cardiac, metabolic and orthopaedic conditions at the Wellness Centre!
About your new role!
As the Principal Physiotherapist, you will work alongside management to provide the highest standard of care to residents in the residential aged care facilities Wellness Centre. We have created a warm and welcoming environment for our clients for you to work with them, to gain their mobility and reach their goals!
- Initial assessments and personalised programs
- Rehabilitation and prevention education
- Gait pattern
- Aerobic Capacity
- Collaborative care with allied health professionals
We really love our team, and we want to take care of you. Here’s a few of the benefits our team experience working with us.
- Competitive salary + bonuses + incentives
- Bonus of $1000 for therapist starting in 2021 (T&C’s $500 paid at end of your first month & the remaining $500 paid when you pass probation, only available to permanent members of staff)
- Regular and diverse professional development events
- $1,000 PD fund each year
- One-on-one clinical and non-clinical mentorship
- Social events with your local team
- Flexible work with an emphasis on work/life balance
- Leadership program & refreshers
- Dedicated People & Culture Team who is here to ensure you’re feeling supported
- Employee Assistance Program offers our team free and confidential counselling services!
- Access to a range of health & wellness tips, discounts across your favourite retailers, and more!
You will have the following:
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Valid Police Check
- General AHPRA registration
- Sound communication skills – written and verbal
How to apply!
If you’re an enthusiastic allied health professional looking to take your career to new heights, with a dynamic and fun team to boot, look no further! Apply now for this role and our friendly recruitment team will be in touch shortly to progress your application.
The safety and wellbeing of our team, clients and the wider community is our utmost priority. HCA is governed by a Clinical Governance Board to ensure we are operating at best practice and abiding by all legislation in relation to COVID-safe workplaces.
Healthcare Australia is an equal opportunity employer. Looking forward to hearing from you!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: