Senior Administration Assistant
Kindness l Care l Respect
Aveo's vision is to be Australia's leading and most innovative seniors living provider. Our mission is to honour and serve our residents through Kindness, Care and Respect. Kindness, Care and Respect are our corporate values.
Aveo is a leading and trusted owner, operator and manager of retirement communities across Australia. Aveo's philosophy is underpinned by a commitment to grow with older Australians by inspiring greater living choices.
We currently and proudly do so for 13,000 residents in 94 retirement communities across Australia.
About the role & Aveo The Domain Country Club:
- Part-time position - 18hrs per week with the prospect of being a full time position
- 4 days a week - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday) at present 9.00am till 2.00pm (30min break)
- Assisting the Community Manager with the management of all Body Corporate including minute taking, creating and distribution of documents, communicating with all parties
- A knowledge of Body Corporate regulations in a village environment
- Provide general administrative support including reception duties, meeting and greeting residents and visitors
- Assisting with distribution of mail and email correspondence and coordinate events at community
- Vibrant retirement community with independent living villas/rooms and serviced apartments
As our Senior Administration Assistant, you will be the "First Point of Contact" for our residents and work closely with the Community Manager to help ensure the smooth running of the community.
You will provide administration support and have a customer centred approach to your work and ability to connect with our residents.
- Current Police Check certificate
- Experience in an Administration or Receptionist position
- Knowledge of Body Corporate regulations
- Ability to minute take for meetings
- Previous industry and similar role experience (highly regarded)
- Advanced computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- A passion for building on resident customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate work and prioritise work to meet deadlines and commitments
- Join a leading retirement and aged care communities operator
- Full induction and training programme
- Career growth opportunities and professional development
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team
- Aveo Benefits - access to exclusive savings on hundreds of retailers, products & services
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Exclusive Gym membership discounts across Australia
To take the next step in your career click 'Apply' to complete our online application form.
Aveo Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with a focus on our employees. We treasure skills, expertise and commitment. Our goal is to attract, develop, motivate, reward and retain the best people in the industry.
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: