Veterinary Associate (Oxenford)
Surfers Paradise, QLD
An opportunity for a Veterinary Associate to join our Oxenford team on a full-time, part-time or casual basis.
Our Clinic and Team
Greencross Oxenford is a fast-paced, growing practice located in Queensland’s Gold Coast. Our team of experienced nurses and 3 vets are very genuine, friendly and knowledgeable. We are a close team, highly supportive of one another with a strong focus on personal well-being, not only within our team but across the industry. We are a fast-growing practice, which is attributed to our trusting and loyal clients, willing to take that extra care for their pets as well as the strong work-ethic and passion of our team.
We have a spacious, up-to-date and fully equipped practice to support you deliver gold standards of care. Our equipment includes an Ultrasound machine, IM3 Dental machine, Dental x-ray unit, Digital radiograph equipment, ECG unit and Capnograph. We also have 2 consult rooms, separate dog and cat hospital wards, ultrasound room, radiograph ward, laundry area, full kitchen facilities, training room, office and large pharmacy.
More about Oxenford clinic: https://www.greencrossvets.com.au/vets/oxenford/
Oxenford is a peaceful, family friendly suburb of the Gold Coast, providing you with all the benefits this area has to offer. Just 15 minutes to Surfers Paradise and 45 minutes to Brisbane CBD, Oxenford is perfectly located to enjoy both city and beach lifestyle. With access to vibrant nightlife, beautiful parks with bike and walking tracks, beachside cafes, restaurants and not to mention the handful of breathtaking beaches. Your new clinic is close to the Gold Coast theme parks of Wet’n’Wild, Dreamworld and Movieworld. Living minutes from the beach, you will also pop up to the extraordinary rainforests of the hinterland in a heartbeat, and Tamborine Mountain is close by. Oxenford gives you your best work life balance.
About Your Skills & Experience
- An experienced and passionate Vet with 2 or more years of experience
- A client focussed approach and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Proven ability in providing exceptional pet care services and building long term client relationships
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work well within a team environment
- A passion for gold standards of pet care services
About Your Qualities
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high quality practice
- Client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Experience within a fast-paced environment and be flexible in your working style
- Accountable and proactive attitude
- Comfortable in a fast-paced clinic
- Strong coaching and mentoring abilities (desirable but not essential)
- Ask about our competitive sign on bonus!
- Attractive salary, negotiable and in line with experience
- Full-time, part-time or casual hours, talk to us about your preference
- Paid parental leave
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- Invitation to our exclusive, annual Greencross Vets symposium
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
Your New Work Family
At Greencross Vets we provide a collaborative, supportive workplace with genuine clinical freedom. We provide endless opportunities to give back to the community through the Petbarn Foundation and our Employee Volunteer Program.
If this role sounds good to you and if you are interested in finding out more, Apply Now or to arrange a confidential conversation about the next step in your career and how we can support you, please reach out today to:
Abbie Smith on 0412 966 031 or [email protected]
Passionate About Pets
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: