Our client is one of the world's leading provider of express delivery services. Our client offers a positive and dynamic working environment while providing support and on-site training to help you unlock your full potential.
What our client can offer you:
An attractive hourly rate
A friendly team culture
About the role:
Labourpower Recruitment Services are seeking Dockhands to work in the depot, sorting bulk incoming and outgoing freight and delivering to the Gold Coast and Brisbane region.
This is a casual position and you must be available for an immediate start. This role is both physically demanding and fast paced. Hours will be between Monday and Friday, and candidates must be flexible to work between 5am and 5pm and available to work weekends and overtime if required.
In this role, your duties will include:
- Safe and timely MANUAL loading & unloading of vehicle
- Timely processing, scanning and sorting of freight
- Attention to detail, for special handling instructions, including weights, labels and dimensions
- Candidates who hold a MR truck license will be highly regarded for future driving work
- Experience in a delivery environment desired
- To be successful in this position we require people who:
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Must be physically fit, this role will involve heavy repetitive lifting
- Reliable and able to work at short notice
- Have own car and licence to get to the depot
- Previous warehouse and RF Scanning experience advantage
- Able to work to strict deadlines and meet KPI targets
Please note ALL applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment checks including criminal history check and pre-employment medical and complete a Drug & Alcohol Test.
If this sounds like you please click on ‘APPLY NOW’ and include your resume and two (2) recent and contactable references.
Please note due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: