Assistant Store Manager
AT DECJUBA WE…
We have a strong focus on innovation and are dedicated to pushing ourselves to be better than yesterday… we are our own competition! We are passionate about our #DreamTeam and are committed to continuous learning and development to set our team up for success!
We are on the lookout for an amazing Retail Assistant Store Manager to take our Pacific Fair store to the next level! If you are looking for a fast-paced role where no two days are the same and want to work alongside an inspirational and innovative team… JOIN US
OUR NEXT AMAZING ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER…
- You will be an experienced leader with great mentoring and coaching skills and the ability to inspire their team
- You are passionate about all things fashion with great visual merchandising and styling skills
- You are ambitious to accelerate your career and take on your next challenge
- You are passionate about delivering AMAZING customer experiences and driving sales
- You are looking for a dynamic, busy, and fun work environment where no two days are the same
- Drive sales to smash budgets and targets- take your store to the next level!
- Work closely with the Store Manager to train and develop a high-performing team
- Ensure store operations and retail standards are implemented and maintained
- Create an inspirational, supportive, and informative environment for your team
- Manage stock deliveries and merchandising the store
- Amazing team culture!
- Up to 50% purchasing benefits and monthly clothing allowance provided #AMAZING
- Career progression opportunities with an industry #gamechanger - as we continuously grow so does the opportunities for our team
- First six months include online and face to face learning experience to aid with your growth and development!
- We are as passionate about giving back; Our DECJUBA Gives program supports several local charities and organisations to create change and provide support on a community level.
Are you ready to start your DECJUBA journey now…click the ‘apply for this job’ button and upload a copy of your CV and cover letter! JOIN US to be part of something AMAZING…
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: