Paediatric Occupational Therapist
This dedicated paediatric and young adult-centric organisation is looking for an enthusiastic occupational therapist to join them in providing quality assessments and interventions to junior members of the community!
Our client offers excellent training and development to their team members whilst creating a fantastic working environment. Get in touch to find out more!
Full-time opportunity available on the Gold Coast.
- Full administration support to make your day to day seamless
- A fun and friendly team who truly believe they can contribute to the betterment of lives in their community
- Generous salary + allowances
- Travel reimbursement
- PD allowance
- Flexible working hours and days
- Laptop and mobile provided
- Strong focus on Professional Development with supervision from a highly experienced Occupational Therapist
- Work with a team that is committed to promoting client independence
- Equipment prescriptions
- Home Modifications
- Mixed caseload of children with a range of developmental delays and/or disabilities
- Providing evidence-based assessment and therapy
- Liaise and educate parents and teachers
- Report writing
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA registration
- Unrestricted Australian Working Rights
- Vehicle and unrestricted license
- One year of post-graduate experience
Apply now or email your resume to Brooke O'Mara (Allied Health Division) on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 468 305 280 to hear more about the role.
Is this role not quite right for you? Get in touch for a confidential discussion about alternative job opportunities or general advice on the Occupational Therapy job market.
Gorilla Jobs is one of Australia’s fastest-growing medical recruitment agencies, and our team of professional consultants can help you achieve your career goals without stress. We work in your best interest and provide the best possible service.
For more Occupational Therapy positions visit www.gorillajobs.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: