Coach (Reading) - Primary - Biggera Waters State School
QUEENSLAND GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
Biggera Waters, QLD
Biggera Waters State School
Biggera Waters State School are seeking applications for a Reading Coach to join their school community until 10 December 2021 unless otherwise determined
Position status Contract
Position type Full-time
Occupational group Education & Training
Workplace Location Gold Coast
Job ad reference QLD/SER369358
Closing date 21-Apr-2021
Yearly salary $109092 - $109092
Job duration 10/12/2021
Contact person Val Faulks
Contact details 0755739222
Access the National Relay Service
At Biggera Waters State School our staff are committed to providing quality educational experiences that are connected to real life and have a real purpose for student learning.
As the Coach you will:
- Lead and coordinate the coaching and mentoring of all staff specifically in the teaching of Reading
- Lead the development, implementation and review of teaching and learning strategies in the targeted program
- Assume a lead role within the school based leadership team
Applicants for these positions must possess:
- A relevant teaching qualification. Click here for further information on teaching qualifications.
- Current full registration or current provisional registration with eligibility for full registration, as a teacher in Queensland. Pre-service/graduate teachers must have been granted provisional registration prior to commencing employment as a teacher. For more information regarding registration requirements, please CLICK HERE.
- In addition to registration, teachers working in Education and Care Services (including State Delivered Kindergarten programs) require an exemption card issued by Blue Card Services. For more information on blue cards and exemption cards, please CLICK HERE.
- Employment for pre-service/graduate teachers will be subject to the successful completion of a relevant teaching qualification and meeting the minimum requirements as a teacher with the department.
How to apply:
- Click the Green 'Apply online' button below
- Enter your personal details
- Attach your current CV including contact details of two professional referees (one of whom is your current/most recent supervisor)
- Pre-service teachers are encouraged to include completed practicum reports, mentor/referee statements, unofficial academic transcript for current course of study
**Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the Department of Education reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found.**
We are committed to building inclusive cultures in the Queensland public sector that respect and promote human rights and diversity.
Suitable Applications will remain on file for 12 months and may be considered for other teaching vacancies in any school location.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: